Monday, April 27, 2015

Cinema

Hello, my name is Laia and in this oral presentation I'm going to talk about cinema.
Do you often go to the cinema? Well, I don't go to the cinema very often but when I go, I enjoy it a lot. When I go to the cinema, I prefer to watch action and comedy movies. For example, the last film I watched was Lucy and personally I didn't like it although it was an action film. Scarlett Johansson played the character of Lucy. I like the way she acts and some other films she has made such as The Avengers or Captain America.
Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the cinema? .... For me, there are many pros and cons for both options. A positive reason for watching movies at home is that you can lay in the sofa in the position you want, you can replay a scene again, stop the movie for going to the toilet or other things, and in the cinema you can't do it. However, if you watch the film in the cinema you can watch it before the film comes out on DVD.
Do you think it's expensive to go to the cinema? ... For me it is. I think the discounts they make you aren't very useful because the money you will save will be wasted in another thing such as more popcorns and drinks.






No comments:

Post a Comment